Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31 March 2009 Letter

Dear Family,


We broke the record for baptisms in a month. Our mission got 227 in March and the record was 206. It just shows that the Lord blesses us when we work hard. We were all really excited and hopefully next month will be better. Elder P[...] and I have two investigators planning on being baptized in April, and we are hoping to commit some more.


We just had interviews yesterday and I've decided that I will really miss Pres. J[...] and his wife when they leave in June. Our new President is Pres. O[...] from Philadelphia. I'm sure he will step in and do great.


This Thursday We are baptising E[...] M[...]. He has been taught for 4 years and we're excited that we are the elders able to baptise him. I hope everything over there is good.


Love E[...] M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment