Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3 March 2009 Letter

[...]

This week we baptised a 28 year old guy named J[...] F[...]. He runs a dry cleaner and hooked us up with the spray they use to remove smoke and smells from clothes. It's nice because we are always teaching people who have word of wisdom issues and our clothes stink after we teach them.


I have pictures, but my camera isn't here. I don't think I'm going to send my memory card home soon because if I send it then I can only take 10 pictures without it, but I can email them so it works out.


Last night we got a call because it is transfers tomorrow. I lucked out because my comp is now the dl and we stay in the area another transfer togetther. Now i don't have to take the lead in the area at least for six weeks. Lifes going good, we had 4 baptisms in February and are goal is for 3 in March. We'll see what happens.


I was just wondering What is the monthly goal for Tucson missionaries. Up here we try for 200 a month so I was wondering how it compares.


Love E[...] M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment