Wednesday, March 25, 2009

24 March 2009 Letter

[The new bishop in the ward.] Wow that is amazing. He will do great. Maybe they just had to release [the previous bishop] because they need a new stake president. I wouldn't be surprised.


Unfortunately for you guys taxes are coming up and I can't do them so could you guys do them for me. I should get a grip of money back. Thanks and also thanks for clearing up jury duty.


This week M[...] T[...] was baptized finally. I played the piano for it and it went really well. Last night she had sick kids and she had us come over and bless them because the doctors don't know what is wrong with them. I'm really happy she is turning to the Lord with her problems because that is where the real help is, especially for children because her youngest can't take any medicine because she is too young. They will be fine though in a few days.


We committed [someone] for baptism sunday night. It is the stake president's father in law. He warily told us about him and how he isn't a member, so the ward mission leader and [we] elders stopped by and taught him. I am really glad I was able to stay [here] for this transfer.


Love, E[...] M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment