Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Letter from Elder M, 6 Jan 2009

Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 2:33 PM


Subject: hey family


Dear Family,


My time here is going pretty good. I am having a good time and am not missing home, just naps. This whole time is so focused it is ridiculous. I have classes and meetings all day, but they are way spiritual so It's alright.


My comps name is Elder S[...] and He's from Georgia. He is pretty good and spiritual most of the time, but him and another kid in my district don't get much studying done during personal study time. We're pretty good friends though.


Its really cold here and its been snowing the last two days straight. I only have about 2 more weeks in the MTC till I'm out.


We have this thing we do called the referral center where we call up all the people who order church movies and books of moromon and talk to them. You guys know how much I like calling people I know and you can imagine how much better it is to pretty much be a telemarketer. Bad Times. Other than that everything is good.


It is amazing how close everyone here is to the Spirit. This whole stay I feel
like I am getting used to it then I accidentally break a rule or something (not anything serious) and I feel like crap. Amazing because I could do the same thing at home and barely feel bad about it. I know I am doing the right thing being here.


Love

The Best of the M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment