Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Letter from Elder M, 27 Jan 2009

Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:53 AM

Subject: Re: retainers

Yeah I'm in Bountiful and this is not what I signed up for. In Tucson the missionaries are over 1 or 2 wards. I'm over 3 stakes and 25 wards, just me and my companion. It's really fun though. We tract too, but mostly we run into members, but that's okay and really effective. We were told statitics and 1 of 1000 people we tract into will be baptised, 1 of 350 referalls will be baptised, and 2 of 3 people invited to meet with the missionaries in the members home will be baptised. Members are the best way to do missionary work.


It has been going alright so far, I just went to the Bountiful temple. We get to go every P-day except for the one on tranfer week. We are baptising two girls so far in February. The works good.


Love,


Elder M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment