Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Letter from Elder M, 13 Jan 2009

Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:47 PM


Subject: Re: Re: hey family


Pretty much I can only email and receive emails on P-day which is tuesdays, but that doesn't really matter right now because I leave the mtc next tuesday. I can only email family. that is all the rules I have been given.


Its going fine here. I am working on teaching the 2nd lesson, the plan of salvation and its going along fine. Would you have dad mail me a copy of my preisthood line of authority. I'd like to have a copy of that.


I don't like the referral center very much. Sometimes its alright though. Last week I called up this lady who ordered a bible and I asked her if she knew anything about the church. She said she could never join because we don't believe in music. I politely straightened her out and taught her about all the songs we sing in church and that scripture in D&c 25 where it talks about songs. I taught her the first lesson and sent the missionaries over to see her. She wanted me to go, but I can't really walk over to Virginia whenever I want.


I hope all is well over there.


Love


Elder M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment