Wednesday, April 29, 2009

28 April 2009 Letter

Dear Family,


The work up here is pressing forward. I gave my last talk on sunday, that I've been asked to do. I talked about building and sustaining your testimony and tied it in to missionary work.


We have 2 baptisms scheduled for this saturday, but 1 of them is going to fall through, most likely. This is because he is having trouble giving up smoking, and we keep setting goals for him to quit, but it hasn't happened yet. So we expect 1 for this weekend.


[...] is the smoker, and his whole situation is weird. He needs to be interviewed by the mission president because his father was a polygamist.


I was sick yesterday, but I'm feeling a whole bunch better today. I threw up for the 1st time in 8 years. Being sick isn't any fun.


Love, E[...] M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment