Wednesday, April 22, 2009

21 April 2009 Letter

Dear family,


My companion is Elder E[...]. He is a good guy, been out 2x as long as me and is from N Carolina.


So I gave one talk on Sunday, cancelled one and moved another to this Sunday because of B[...]'s baptism and other things I couldn't get out of. I wrote a talk then didn't even use it. I just talked for 15 minutes about receiving revelation through the scriptures and how having faith leads to sharing with others.


B[...] was baptized and I'll send a picture. We are also teaching a guy named J[...] H[...]. Is used to be member of the RLDS church but now wants to be baptized into ours. He has the same mannerisms and a similar personality to J[...] T[...]. I really like teaching him and helping over his smoking habit. We had to move his baptism date to May 2 because of the smoking issue, but we have him down from 2 packs a day to 0 or 1.


Love, E[...] M[...]


Well, I am on the Family history computers and it has Windows 2000 and won't support my camera so next week I'll send pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment