Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Letters

30 June 2009


[We asked if he could come to dinner] No I can't go there for dinner. It's like 4 zones away. That is good that D[...] is doing better. Swimming is a hard sport and it takes a while to get good at. This week we had a mission conference because Pres. and Sister J[...] left the mission for good. It went really good. We had a fireside right after and Pres. J[...] played a 2 minute organ solo as an interlude for "Praise to the Lord the Almighty." He is amazing. So the O[...]s are our new mission pres. and mission mom. I think I get to meet them tomorrow. Have a good time visiting Utah.


Love, E[...] M[...]



7 July 2009


Hey family


Transfers are tomorrow. I got a call last night asking if I'd train, so I'm getting a new elder straight out of the MTC. I'll find out who he is tomorrow. I hope everything is going well on your vacation. I'm still in Washington Terrace for at least another six weeks. Yeah I got the package thanks.


Love, E[...] M[...]



14 July 2009


To get to the mission office we get a ride from one of the members. Wow D[...]P[...] actually made it [finished his mission]. I hope everything is going well for him.


Last Saturday we baptized a lady named D[...]. She had me baptise and confirm her. When we went to the font to baptise her I stepped in and the water was really hot. Too hot for her so we kicked eveybody out and brought buckets of cold water from the kitchen and dumped them in for a half hour then baptized her. I am pretty sure that was the first time the water has been too hot.


My new companion is Elder L[...]. he's from northern California. We are having a good time teaching and tracting into people.

Love, E[...] M[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment